Support for Ambetter of Tennessee Health Plan Members Affected by the Recent Tornadoes
If you are a member of Ambetter of Tennessee and were impacted in any way, there are services available to help you.
Call Member Services if you need to:
- Get an emergency prescription refill.
- Replace necessary medical equipment, services or supplies.
- Get a new copy of your Ambetter Member ID card.
- Speak with a registered nurse, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Speak with a medical doctor via our Telehealth program.
- Find a doctor in your area.
- Get help dealing with stress or depression.
- Request an extension on your premium payment if you have been directly impacted by tornadoes.
All Ambetter members who live within the official disaster designated counties and who may need to replace necessary medical equipment, services, or supplies should seek replacement through any available supplier. If you cannot find a supplier, call Member Services to find one for you. Your supplies will be replaced even if you are temporarily outside of the county in which you live.