Support for Ambetter of Tennessee members affected by wildfires in Sevier County in Tennessee
In response to the impact of recent wildfires in Sevier County in Tennessee occurring on April 20, 2022.
If you are a member of Ambetter of Tennessee and were impacted in any way, there are services available to help you.
Call Member Services if you need to:
- Get an emergency prescription refill.
- Replace necessary medical equipment, services, or supplies.
- Get a new copy of your Ambetter Member ID card.
- Speak with a registered nurse, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Speak with a medical doctor via our Telehealth program.
- Find a doctor in your area.
- Get help dealing with stress or depression.
- Request an extension or payment plan on your premium payment if you have been directly impacted by wildfires in Sevier County in Tennessee
All Ambetter of Tennessee members who have been directly impacted by wildfires in Sevier County in Tennessee and may need to replace necessary medical equipment, services, or supplies should seek replacement immediately. If you cannot find a supplier, call Member Services to find one for you. Your supplies will be replaced even if you are temporarily outside of the county in which you live.